Goldline Company Review
Located in Los Angeles, California, Goldline has been one of the most trusted dealers for precious metals in the United States since back in 1960. Goldline has delivered billions of dollars’ worth of precious metals to its customers since their inception.
When researching their origins, it’s a little bit hazy. The company has roots dating back to 1939 when a Hungarian immigrant by the name of Nicholas Deak, founded Deak & Co. From there his brand specialized in foreign exchange, gold coins and bullion, and is actually considered a pioneer in the business.
- Goldline Company Review
- Company Background
- What Kind of Products Do They Offer?
- What Makes Them So Trusted?
- How to place an order from Goldline?
- Why Should I Choose Goldline?
- Goldlines’ IRA Products
- Precious Metals Secured Storage
- Some Extra Benefits of Using Goldlines’ Storage:
- Things You Should Know
- Final thoughts
- 🥇Recommended Investment Company in 2020: Regal Assets
Goldline has traced their formation to a Deak & Co. subsidiary which started up in 1960. The company has since been bought, sold, and even claimed bankruptcy once, but they still stand as one of the most trusted dealers of precious metals available for use.
Now, they are solemnly owned and supported by A-Mark Precious Metals, Inc., who are in fact a Fortune 500 NASDAQ select company who are also the largest precious metals dealer network in North America.
With their reach, they serve customers on six continents and they also stand as an Authorized Purchaser for the United States Mint.
What Kind of Products Do They Offer?
They don’t have an ultra-expensive inventory like some of the others in the business, but they do offer up a pretty decent collection of coins and bullion.
DIVERSIFY & GROW YOUR IRA
WITH METALS & CRYPTOS
FREE 2020 INVESTORS KIT
What Makes Them So Trusted?
- They retain an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. Click here for more.
- Five Star Rating from the Trustpilot rating platform.
- They have been in serving their customers for well over 50 years.
- Goldline has Safely delivered over $4 Billion worth of precious metals.
- They serve as an exclusive dealer for select bullion products from all over the world.
- They boast an impressive selection of bullion and rare coins.
- You have a variety of payment options and there are no hidden fees or costs associated with using their service.
Yeah well, there’s always a but isn’t there. They do have a great rating from the BBB as well as a 5-star rating from trustpilot. All of this information can be found on their website, but what they don’t tell you about is their Trustlink score.
With a rather mediocre 2.5/5 they hold more complaints than praise. This is based off the opinion of almost 50 people.
Some of the negative things include comments about being scammed, lied to, and even an employee trying to pass off a conspiracy about Franklin D. Roosevelt.
I don’t base my purchases simply off of reviews, but I consider them. And that’s what I would recommend to you in this case. Keep in mind again that the customer is always right. Right?
You can read more about it all by following the link here.
How to place an order from Goldline?
Goldline is one of the easiest platforms to use for sales in precious metals.
If I had to pick out one specific thing that I thought stood out about Goldline, aside from the fact that they are very legit and they have the history to prove it, is that they are EASY to use. How easy you ask?
I’ll break it down for you in 3 exceptionally easy to understand steps.
Step 1: Choose the product you want
They offer a wide variety of gold, silver, and platinum bars, bullion and coins. Along with their Price Shield, which allows you to secure unmatched price protection instantly.
Step 2: Choose your payment method
You pay the same price no matter how you chose to pay. Cash, check, or credit.
Step 3: Tell them where to ship it
Whether to your home, your IRA depository, or a Goldline vault, shipping and insurance are always free.
Why Should I Choose Goldline?
- They have a solid reputation.
- They have an Express IRA® Program which is designed in order to help out clients wishing to acquire physical gold and silver for their IRAs as safely and as quick as possible.
- They offer a pretty nice little Storage Program which provides clients with safe and secure storage of all their precious metals. Customers get their choice of depositories in the U.S., Switzerland or Singapore.
- I should also note that this is not available for all residents. It’s based off of your location.
- Free shipping and insurance for all purchases
- They tend to operate a little on the pricier side.
- A lot of customers have had pretty large complaints about faulty advice offered from their experts.
If I were you, I would make sure you had a good understanding of precious metals and how to buy and sell them before using Goldline.
- They had a little bit of troubled water a few years ago where they had a run in with the law. It cost them millions in payouts, but they bounced back. You can read more about it here.
Not saying that says anything about how they are today, but if you come across bad reviews, or hear some negative stuff about Goldline, consider that they did have an unlawful incident, it cost them millions, and they bounced back.
Goldlines’ IRA Products
Goldline does offer IRA eligible gold and silver coins, bullions, and bars.
Select bullion and proof coins, along with some precious metal bars, can be held in your IRA (which is an Individual Retirement Account. (You will need to check out their stock to see which quality, you can do on the company website.)
This information is pulled right off of their website
Gold IRA Rules: Gold coins and bars (with the notable exception of the bullion and proof gold American Eagles) must have a minimum fineness of at least 99.5 percent to qualify for an IRA.
Silver IRA Rules: Silver coins and bars must have a minimum fineness of 99.9 percent to qualify for an IRA.
It’s good to know that Goldline offers a wide-variety of gold and silver bullion coins that can be held in self-directed IRAs.
Precious Metals Secured Storage
For a lot of people, accepting and receiving a physical delivery of precious metal assets could easily cause a little bit of anxiety, along with some concerns regarding the safety of their delivery.
If you are one of those people, Goldline has a safe and managed storage solution available to help ease your tensions and calm your nerves. Located all over the globe their high-security storage facilities, which are offered through an affiliated company, are completely and securely insured and audited.
Some Extra Benefits of Using Goldlines’ Storage:
- You can rest assured with peace of mind knowing that all of your assets are under 24-hour surveillance at a top-notch world-class facility. You got to admit, it sounds pretty impressive.
- Customers can also take advantage of free shipping directly to the storage facility location.
- Not to mention it really simplifies liquidation process
- Goldline makes it relatively easy to buy gold and silver, along with other metals like platinum and palladium.
Things You Should Know
They do allow returns, but they differ from state to state. A lot of people complained that their return policy is poor. It could have been due to their personal restrictions. Who knows?
They will buy precious metals that you have purchased from other dealers (authorized or not), however, they most times will give you a low-ball offer for it. If you have something to sell, it isn’t worth seeing what they have to say. Pro-tip though, always shop-around.
Goldline says they will deliver your precious metals to the address you provide them as soon as practicable following of course, the receipt of good funds associated with your purchase. When all this is said and done, you should have your order within 28 days of receipt of said funds. This is subject to change based off of your state, because some states require a shorter delivery period.
As I mentioned, you can’t fault their credibility as for as being a legitimate platform to do business with, especially when they are owned by a Fortune 500 NASDAQ select company.
In all my dealings with them, I would say take their expert advice with a grain a salt. I haven’t dealt with them a lot, and personally I would take my business elsewhere, but they do offer rather nice IRA options, and that is a game maker to a lot of people.
There have been a few occasions where they have given out some ill-advised advice to their customers, trying to coach them into purchasing quick, before the prices change! This has been a general complaint in their regards by a lot of clients. You can look it up online and see for yourself.
I’m not saying they don’t know what they’re talking about or anything like that. Just keep in mind that they are salesman, and a good salesman gets the sale, no matter what. So, do what you will with that.
Are they worth a look? Yes, they have an outstanding reputation. Could you find better? Most likely. Unless you’re looking into IRA options, you would be better suited shopping around.
🥇Recommended Investment Company in 2020: Regal Assets
Here is why you should work with Regal Assets:
FREE first year, FREE set up, 7-day delivery, Flat rate annual fee, Brinks segregated storage, A+ BBB, #20 Inc. 500, 5-star Trustlink.
The company is offering a free Gold investment guide for a limited time, a free edition of Forbes magazines, and a free DVD providing facts about the future of the dollar and US economy.