Heartland Precious Metals: All to know about
Over the years, investing in precious metals has been declared the most reliable financial insurance. And until now, this declaration cannot be gainsaid. So you might want to consider securing your future with investing in precious metals too.
However, you might find the world of precious metals overwhelming, not knowing whom to trust, I understand that. But have you heard of Heartland Precious Metals?
I’m sure you already have such questions as what is Heartland Precious Metals? How does it operate? Will it be the better alternative you have been hoping to find? Or will you still have to check out other options?
Don’t sweat it! I will be answering all your questions in this review today. And who knows? They might be the fair dealer of precious metals that you seek.
What is Heartland Precious Metals?
When you do more research on Heartland Precious Metals, you might find them as Heartland Rare Coins and Collectibles. Yes, they are the same, owned by the same man- Paul Montgomery.
Heartland Precious Metals is a renowned precious metal and precious metal product dealer that prides itself on its ethical business practices. It offers a well-selected array of collectibles, bullion products, and many other items for numismatists and investors.
While you will find many other gold bullion dealers offering thousands of precious metal products, Heartland Precious Metals only offers the best-selling coins and bars. The prices of these are well displayed on their site to show their transparent way of dealing with clients. Heartland also buys back the bullion it sells at reasonable buy-back prices.
Paul Montgomery, a professional in the precious metal business for over 30 years, had sought a better way to deal in precious metals. He had stated how his experience in this industry had seen a lot of savvy dealers- and dishonest ones likewise.
And in 2009, Heartland Precious Metals, Rare Coins and Collectibles became his better way. He had pledged that through his company, investors and collectors would get the best deals on their investments. So Heartland was started around three principles:
- Unparalleled market transparency
- Empowering customers
- Relentless dedication to improving industry standards with integrity
These principles are the foundation of the integrity and transparency with which Heartland Precious Metals deals with its clients.
About The Founder
Paul Montgomery is a professional numismatist. He is one of the most sought after numismatists in the United States today. He is known to have fought tirelessly for the restoration of honor and integrity in the rare coin industry.
And this he does till today in the interest of those consumers who have fallen prey to dishonest dealers.
- He currently owns and operates the only industry-specific consulting firm, Paul Montgomery and Associates, for all precious metals and numismatics consultations in the United States.
- He has made significant representations at the Securities and Exchange Commission, the United States Department of Treasury, and the American Numismatic Association (ANA), to mention a few.
- He has received such awards as the ANA President’s Award, Sol Kaplan Award, and the Abe Kosoff Founders Award. These show his passionate leadership and staunch dedication to the entire precious metals and numismatic community.
- He is an accomplished author who has featured in some professional publications such as the investment Profit Advisory Newsletter.
With this level of experience, it is no surprise that Paul is confident in his capacity to deliver excellent customer service to all clients who stop by his company.
You can find Heartland Precious Metals at 116 W Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma. They are currently Oklahoma’s only PNG and APMD certified dealer. However, they only receive clients who have scheduled a private appointment beforehand. And to do that, you will have to visit their website.
The next thing you probably want to know would be the ratings Heartland Precious Metals has received over the years. And I have listed below Heartland Precious Metals ratings from the most trusted and dependable rating agencies.
- BBB Rating: A+, with no customer complaints.
- BCA Rating: Not rated
- TrustLink: Not Rated
- Trustpilot: Not Rated
- Ripoff Report: Not Rated
From those above, it is clear there aren’t many public ratings to be found on Heartland Precious Metals. Still, having a BBB rating of A+ is good for business, but not enough. So you might want to check out others in the industry with more ratings after this review.
Then I’ve heard some ask the question, “is Heartland Precious Metals a legit company?” Well, there isn’t enough review and complaints to prove if they are or not.
However, I pointed out earlier that Heartland Precious Metals claims to be a PNG-accredited company. And this accreditation is only given to those that have shown integrity in their approach to service provision. In other words, they might be legit.
Which Services do Heartland Precious Metals offer?
Heartland Precious Metals offers its clients the opportunity to buy and sell precious metals and collectibles for investment. Their service is, however, different from gold IRA companies that offer precious metals IRA.
So if what you are looking for is to create a precious metal IRA, then you need to check out other companies. Below is a full description of the services currently being offered at Heartland Precious Metals.
Buy or Sell Precious Metals and Collectibles
if you are interested in buying or selling rare coins, collectibles, and other precious metals, then Heartland Precious can be of help. They have an extensive buyers network that makes buying and selling at the right valuations possible.
Whether you are looking to sell or buy rare coins, precious metals, scrap gold and silver, jewelry, watches, heirlooms, memorabilia, and other collectibles, you should contact Heartland Precious Metals.
In case you have a valuable asset with no knowledge of its real value, you might want to set up a private appointment with Heartland Precious Metals. Heartland Precious Metals will conduct a free appraisal of the asset to determine its real value. They will even offer you a better offer to buy your asset.
Coin Fraud Recovery
If you have been a victim of dishonest dealers, you might want to contact an expert at Heartland Precious Metals. They can assist you in regaining your losses to unscrupulous dealers, to the extent of taking legal actions for you.
Pricing & Ordering
Heartland Precious Metals operates with a very transparent pricing policy. Knowing fully well that the spot prices of precious metals are constantly changing, Heartland Precious Metals allows a locking attribute of 10 minutes once you start checking out your selected products.
They also make sure to display the up-to-the-second buy and sell prices clearly to their clients.
Heartland accepts orders of a minimum of $1,000 for shipments within the United States and $2,500 for shipments to Canada. They do not accept order cancellations after the confirmation of the order. When clients don’t meet up with the payment obligations, they get charged a $50 cancellation fee with other market-loss fees.
Payment & Shipping
Heartland Precious Metals accepts payment in US Dollars by bank wire, money order, personal check, cashier’s check, or certified check.
- For orders between $1,000 and $25,000, you can pay via bank wire, cashier’s check, certified check, or personal check. You are to make full payments within five business days after placing the order.
- For orders between $25,000 and $250,000, the accepted means of payment are personal check and bank wire. You are to pay in full within three business days of placing the order.
- For orders greater than $250,000, you have to pay by bank wire within three business days after the order date.
However, you should note that payments made by check can take up to 7 to 10 days before they are verified. But after the verification of your payment, the asset is shipped to your chosen location.
Heartland Precious Metals transports products by the UPS, FedEx, and other common carriers. And note that shipments are fully insured. Shipping within the United States is free, while Canada requires payment of fees.
Pros and Cons
You need to compare all positives and negatives of an event when trying to make a sound judgment. Likewise, to decide if Heartland Precious Metal is right for you, you must consider their pros and cons. And these are what I will be sharing below.
- They make sure to sell investments and collectibles that are fit for you to buy. This limitation is to ensure you can only buy the most liquid products you can readily sell at any time.
- They offer you products without adding pressure to buy only higher-priced ones.
- They buy back all coins, precious metals, and collectibles any time you are ready to sell them. And it does not matter if you got these from Heartland earlier or other dealers.
- Their buy and sell prices are well displayed, signifying their transparent pricing policy.
- Heartland Precious Metals can be said to be obsessed with providing the best customer service.
- Their offers are among the most competitive in the market.
- Heartland Precious Metals does not allow you to make payments using credit cards, PayPal, and other online money transfers.
- They only accept orders of a minimum of $1,000.
So far, I have shared with you all there is to know about Heartland Precious Metals. They make a good company with quality tastes in numismatics. Heartland Precious Metals might also be a good option if you are looking for a company with a buy-back program.
However, you might want to consider their low reviews and order/payment restrictions before opting for them. The final decision lies with you, but you should try checking out other alternatives with similar, and even broader services to offer.
🥇Recommended Investment Company in 2020: Regal Assets
Regal Assets stands out as the best precious metal and cryptocurrency investment company in 2020. The business is multiple times featured by Forbes, SmartMoney, and many other reputable publishers in the field. Either you want to buy gold with cash or rollover your IRA into a gold-backed IRA, Regal Assets is your one-stop-shop.
Here is why you should work with Regal Assets:
FREE first year, FREE set up, 7-day delivery, Flat rate annual fee, Brinks segregated storage, A+ BBB, #20 Inc. 500, 5-star Trustlink.
The company is offering a free Gold investment guide for a limited time, a free edition of Forbes magazine, and a free DVD revealing facts about the future of the dollar and US economy.