Jack Hunt: Bullion, coins, and Refining Scrap.
Jack Hunt Coin Broker is a precious metals dealer founded by Jack Hunt in 1968. However, his son Scott Hunt is serving the company as president since November 2011. The company engages in precious metal sales as well as purchasing precious metal scraps. It is also important to note the company is an authorized purchaser of US Mint Gold, Silver & Platinum Bullion.
They also have another website recommend for retail customers since their website primarily is targeting institutional investors.
Dealers are welcomed to contact the Jack Hunt Coin Broker to get more information about trading, buying, and selling bullion.
Offered Products and Services
Jack Hunt wholesales 1 oz. and 1 gm. gold coins and bars from the Royal Canadian Mint, Republic Metals Corporation, US Mint, and others.
Customers can benefit from fee Shipping for all purchases over 20-ounce gold coins. The minimum order amount is set as 1 oz. for gold.
Below products are listed under the category of “gold bullion” on the company website.
- United States 1 oz. Gold Eagle
- United States 1/2 oz. Gold Eagle
- United States 1/4 oz. Gold Eagle
- United States 1/10 oz. Gold Eagle
- United States 1 oz. Gold Buffalo
- Canadian 1 oz. Gold Maple Leaf
That said, there is no pricing information is shared. You need to call the company for a quote. All just above listed gold products are “IRA eligible”. What that means they are qualified to be included in retirement portfolios.
IRS specifies only certain precious metal assets to be included in retirement portfolios. Knowing all these products are fine, you can safely roll over your retirement assets into gold. That said, you would need a depository that is approved by the IRS.
DIVERSIFY & GROW YOUR IRA
WITH METALS & CRYPTOS
FREE 2020 INVESTORS KIT
Jack Hunt sells 1 oz platinum coins from the US Mint and 1 oz Valcambi Suisse platinum bars. There is free shipping for the platinum orders over 20 ounces with the minimum order size set as 1 oz.
Jack Hunt Coin Broker source their silver bars and coins from the below providers:
- US Mint,
- Republic Metals Corporation,
- Royal Canadian Mint,
- Sunshine Minting,
- Royal Australian Mint
Please note this doesn’t even represent the entire list of providers that Jack Hunt Coin Broker works with.
Here are the offered silver products that I could find under the “silver bullion” category on their company website.
- United States 1 oz. Silver Eagle
- Canadian 1 oz. Silver Maple Leaf
- Mason Mint 1oz. Silver Buffalo Round
- United States 5 oz. America the Beautiful Silver Coin (various dates/designs)
- Royal Canadian Mint 10 oz Silver Bar
- Royal Canadian Mint 100 oz. Silver Bar
The silver products that are under the company’s inventory are 1 oz., 5 oz., 10 oz. and 100 oz. silver bars and coins.
The company offers free shipping for the silver orders over 500 ounces. The minimum order for the silver products is set as 100 oz. by the company.
Scrap Precious Metals
They have a scrap calculator if you want to estimate how much would your scrap metal worth if priced by Jack Hunt.
You may want to sell your scrap precious metals to Jack Hunt for a few good reasons.
- Fast & Free Electronic Payments.
- Paying for Exact Lot Weight (Even if in the customer’s Favor).
- Using Government Certified Scales.
- Processing Lots Under Video Surveillance.
- Explaining Returns In Detail.
There are offsets available and you can trade scrap for bullion.
The scrap metal services:
- Melt & Assay
- Gold Scrap Lots
- Silver Scrap Lots (including mixed lots of silver-bearing scrap and coins.
- No assay or treatment Fees on most shipments
- Karat Gold Scrap
- .999 & Sterling Silver Scrap
- Platinum Jewelry & Industrial Scrap
- Scrap Calculators available for instant pricing information
Other Additional Services:
- Diamond Recovery
- Bullion Offsets
Dealer Hub provides customers real-time spot market prices for gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
In dealer hub section, the company offers its clients below tools:
- Daily price sheet
- Scrap calculator
- World gold coin reference chart
- Weight converter
Jack Hunt Coin broker provides Rapid Express shipping, which is certainly the most reliable path to sell and ship gold, silver, and platinum precious metal scraps.
If you believe selling & shipping your scrap precious metals are hard and expensive you are not alone. The company’s Rapid Express shipping simplifies the process while saving you money.
Rapid Express shipping service includes:
- Expedited Shipping using USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
- Shipping Insurance.
- For your trade’s confirmed worth up to $150,000. You won’t have to hold or use your own shipping insurance anymore.
- Free shipping materials that are sent right to your door front.
- You receive our distinct blue Rapid Express boxes & shipping materials at no cost.
- Fast, hassle-free payments.
- You can get paid via Bank Wire, ACH, or Overnight Check.
The most beautiful part of all these benefits is available for only $35 per shipment. Please also note that the $50 per shipment fee applies if the weight of the package is 50 lbs or more.
Here you can find ratings and reviews of the company from industry leading review authorities.
- BCA: B (Details)
- BCA Complaints: 0 complaints in the last 3 years (Details)
- Trustlink: Not Listed
- CitySearch: No Rating (Details)
- Google+: No Rating (Profile)
- SiteJabber: Not Rated (Details)
- RipOff Report: Not Listed
- Yellow Pages: Not Rated (Details)
- Yelp: (4.5 / 5) based on 3 reviews (Details)
Jack Hunt Coin Broker is a legit company with a pretty long history of operation in the market. That said I would expect to see more online presence for a company that is over 50 years already.
It is an OK option to work with. However, they seem to work harder to catch up bigger players in the industry.
🥇Recommended Investment Company in 2020: Regal Assets
Here is why you should work with Regal Assets:
FREE first year, FREE set up, 7-day delivery, Flat rate annual fee, Brinks segregated storage, A+ BBB, #20 Inc. 500, 5-star Trustlink.
The company is offering a free Gold investment guide for a limited time, a free edition of Forbes magazines, and a free DVD providing facts about the future of the dollar and US economy.