Metriculum welcomes original (i.e. not published elsewhere)submissions only.
Guest posting/guest blogging on metriculum.com is free. The educational content in evergreen topics is always welcome.
Sending your pitch please use a potential subject line that you want to headline your content. (Don’t send pitches titled “My Pitch” or “Joe’s Pitch” etc). Provide one short paragraph summarizing your idea, and a general sense of the structure of your content.
Please read the submission guidelines carefully. Failing to meet the below requirements your content will get rejected.
The submission guidelines
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right” icon_color=”#308744″]
- Unique content with good keyword research.
- Content that is interesting!
- Use real examples, case studies, and researched data.
- Use images, charts, screenshots (no stock photos).
- Self-promotional content is not accepted.
- Content that is 2000 words or longer.
- Without grammar and punctuation issues.
- Content that is very readable. (Written with plain English understandable for a 15-year-old student.)
- Content that is conversational.
Here are a few examples of writing styles for a guest posting content.
- Should you use PBNs in 2020?
- Readable content: For SEO rankings & good user experience.
- How to start an Amazon Affiliate Site?
Submission should be emailed as a link to a Google doc file. Don’t send any attachments or word documents.
Please submit all pitches to metriculum[@]gmail.com