Blogging is great to make your opinion heard by the world. But, I believe blogging is capable of more than that. Most people blog because they want to make money online.
There is a lot of speculation about if blogging still a profitable business. Let me tell you the truth. It is entirely possible. Being said that it is not for everyone.
Blogging is for those that are willing to do whatever it takes to do. At the beginning of your blogging journey, you will publish a lot while you see a little or no return. It is entirely normal and building a consistent income from blogging takes time and hard work.
On this page, you can find my guides. They will help you to shorten the path that goes to blogging success.
This page is going to be a summary of the skills you need to develop to succeed in blogging.
Let's get started!
If you have a blog you need the traffic to make money with it. The ways you can bring traffic to your site depends on you. Although most blogs target organic search traffic that comes from search engines, there are still blogs that primarily depend on Pinterest and other social media channels.
The way you want to bring traffic to your site primarily depends on your niche. However, I am going to focus mostly on SEO traffic that comes from search engines. Because SEO traffic is the most targeted and valuable type of traffic you can ever have on your website.
Here are a few posts I would highly recommend you to read:
- Google’s Ranking Factors: The Complete List for 2020
- Here is why you need to do SEO
- Top SEO Strategies to use in 2020
- 11 Best White Hat SEO Strategies That Work
- The Ultimate Google Sandbox Guide
- Best Strategies to Improve readability of your content
- Best Strategies to Keep People on Your Site Longer
- No BS Fiverr SEO Gigs Review
- Image SEO: Strategies and Best Practices
- Does Embedding Youtube Video Help On-Page SEO?
- How Many Images Per Post Should You Use?
- How to choose an SEO optimized WordPress theme?
- Increase The Speed Of Your Website
Every successful SEO campaign starts with the right keyword research. Here are my keyword research guides you are encouraged to read:
- Keyword Research Guide
- Should You Use Keyword Research Tools?
- How To Use LSI Keywords?
- Best Keyword Research Tools
- Best Free and Paid SEO Tools
Link building is a controversial topic. However, it is still one of the most important ranking factors. Search engines look at both the quality and the quantity of the links pointing to a site to determine how authoritative that website is.
The following guides can help you to make more educated choices to build your links and authority.